<VV> Trailer Incident

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:34:55 EDT 2007

Thanks for the tip Chuck. As a side note, I heard a statistic that more
collector cars are wrecked from riding on trailers than from being driven. I
have nothing to verify this and I think it came from the Goodguys magazine,
but it is something to think about. People are used to driving, not many are
used to towing.

Marc Sheridan