<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 28, Issue 18 (ebay)

Darren "Big D" Agazio darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 00:00:22 EDT 2007

FYI_Corvair guy William Harris. He's picking it up in the morning. He lives 10 hours away in FL and is driving through the night with a trailer. He'll figure out later if he will restore it or use it for parts (A/C, Tele, Gas tank, drivetrain).

 The only question is where, when and how am I going to convince the wife I need another one. One that needs less work that is...

 -Darren

airvair <airvair at richnet.net> wrote: Darren,

I tried. But it went for a bit more than I bid. Hope it went to a
Corvair guy instead of a Corvette person. They'd likely take only those
parts off the tele and throw the rest away.

BTW if the buyer only takes the tele, I'd certainly be willing to take
the rest off your hands. Let me know. Thanks!

-Mark