<VV> decoding axles?

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Fri May 11 11:05:09 EDT 2007

It's in the CORSA Tech Guide.  Clark's also has it online.

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=SPECIALTY&
section=TECH&page=TECH-4

For a LM the letters you are looking for are faintly stamped on the drivers
side on the vertical face of the diff on the edge close to where it mates
with the tranny.

Regards,
Joel