<VV> Possibly looking for a part...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat May 12 01:27:27 EDT 2007

Hey guys,
I got a call yesterday asking if I had a steering box for a 63 convertible...
I don't know if the guy really needs one, or if he just needs the pitman arm
bushing to clean up the slop in the wheel, but just in case, does anyone have
a steering box for a 63 Monza? I believe it will be a "short shaft" with an
aluminum case...
Let me know... I'm just trying to help a "non-computerized" guy get his ride
back on the road...
Thanks!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe... FOR SALE