<VV> Used 12 plate oil cooler - not so cool

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat May 12 13:47:18 EDT 2007

Stephen, my good friend.

As Larry Claypool told me when I had the block bearing mating surfaces get
scratched by a rocking main  bearing:
"YOU JUST GOT LUCKY".

If you would like a folded Fin, Let me know. I have several and would be
happy to work out something reasonable, considering all your problems. It
would be my pleasure.

Hank