<VV> 69 Interior Musty Smell

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat May 12 22:51:18 EDT 2007

Joe, sorry to reply so harshly, but before I was diagnosed with lung
problems, the three things that gave me problems were dryer sheets, perfume
and the hand soap in McDonalds bathrooms.

We no longer use dryer sheets, my wife doesn't wear perfume and I don't use
the soap in Mickey Ds bathrooms.  I often get off the elevator one floor
after I get on  when someone stinks to high heaven and get on the next car.
Dryer sheets were the first thing I identified as a problem, so I react when
they are mentioned.

dp