<VV> 69 Interior Musty Smell

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun May 13 11:12:37 EDT 2007

I put in a bid at an insurance Co. back in 1957 on a 1956 T-bird that a guy
laid dead in for three days in the desert east of L.A. Calif.  the inside
looked perfect and no indication of anything odd, but when  you opened the door it
had that MUSTY SMELL and they tell me that it can even  get into the metal
and very hard to get rid of. So check the history of the car  and see if anyone
or and animal spent and extended time in the car? By the way I  did not get
that T-bird.
Gene Barr
P.S. I was not a GM guy back then, I was driving a 63 Dodge Cornet Diplomat
hardtop ( first year for a V8 for  Dodge)