<VV> LM front spoiler - it works

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun May 13 17:45:45 EDT 2007

Last week at the VA Vair Fair I picked up a used stock front LM spoiler from John Sweet.  I put it on this week but didn't get to drive the car with it on until today (I was busy painting bumper brackets).   Well I'm here to tell ya those things work.  I haven't had it on the freeway yet which is where most of the blowing aroung problems have occured but we did some 55+ driving with wind and although I still felt the cross winds, they didn't push the car around.  It was easy to maintain a straight ahead orientation.  Nice.  I still need to take it on the freeway for 100% confirmation but so far, I'm sold.

Plus it looks nice.  But now my 65 is less stock - I can live with it.

MikeH
Happy in SE VA