<VV> cleaning oil coolers

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 21:56:51 EDT 2007

I've taken one in to work,let the parts wash sink flex line run thru for several hrs,but rather than forget it's there,I'm going to rig an electric fuel pump up to the 90* adapter,3/8npt hose barbs,and circulate gas from a plastic can,with a plastic fuel filter on the 'out' from the cooler,back into the gas can...dollar/dollar,gas is still the cheapest solvent...lots of 12-plates to clean...Tom Z..//