<VV> Front Spoiler Humor

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sun May 13 22:32:00 EDT 2007

Subject: LM front spoiler - it works

 I haven't had it on the freeway yet which is where most of the blowing aroung problems have occured but we did some 55+ driving with wind and although I still felt the cross winds, they didn't push the car around. It was easy to maintain a straight ahead orientation. Nice. I still need to take it on the freeway for 100% confirmation but so far, I'm sold.
Plus it looks nice. But now my 65 is less stock - I can live with it.
MikeH