<VV> Re: head temp

Lew Rishel lewrish at tns.net
Sun May 13 23:01:44 EDT 2007

Hey, guys, keep in mind that those gage and sensor combinations have
manufactureing tolerances in the range of 15-20 percent. So when your gage
indicates (and thats just what it is, an 'indicator') 300 it could be from
around 250 to around 350. If you want better 'accuracy', you will need to
send me both the gage and the sensor to be calibrated together. Then maybe
we can get readings (indications) in the range of 10 percent or less. How
would I do that, in my kitchen oven with a thermocouple thermometer, plus a
little tweaking of the gage. You know how to do that, OK, go ahead. If not,
send it to me.

Lew