<VV> new brakes (long)

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon May 14 01:17:44 EDT 2007

Thank you , Frank. I've got the parts to swap out if I need to, except the
1" master isn't the same as the '60's so I can't use it.
I took it for a spirited break-in drive, followed by a total cool down, like
I normally do with a new brake job, and I noticed the rears were warmer than
the fronts. I wonder if the 1" front slaves would even out the brakes a bit.
I also wonder if the pedal effort would go up without changing the
master....