<VV> RE: Musty interior

tconnolly tconnolly at iepfire.com
Mon May 14 09:36:40 EDT 2007

I have had my 69 conv since 10/05.  It has been musty from the day I bought it, I chalk it up to the leaking roof and or window frame letting water in.  My int is green if it makes a difference but I think the dark int really heats up in the summer sun.  All the fabreze in the world won't get rid if it.  I keep the top down at all times and just don't drive it in the rain since it takes on water like the SS Minnow.  Once I get the body done I plan to pull the carpet which actually looks great and replace all seat covers which have the stink too.

In almost 2 years of trying to mask the stink my opinion is it can't be masked, must remove the stinky stuff.

Tom Connolly
69 140 PG vert
64 110 4sp Cp
65 Corsa vert ugly