<VV> Musty interior

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 10:27:49 EDT 2007

                                     B"H

Tom:  Did you try Clorox liquid bleach?  My brother
once had a smell in his 78 Impala that was so bad, no
one would drive it.  It smelled like it had dead rats
inside (he claims to have left some food on the floor
that no one could find).  We called it the
"Moldsmobile" and nothing got rid of the stink, till I
applied some pure bleach on the red interior and
carpet.  The smell went away almost immediately and
the car was driveable again.

You do have to be careful that the bleach shouldn't
discolor the carpet, but if you can do it it should
get rid of the smell pretty effectively...Bill H.