<VV> Musty interior

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 14 22:54:01 EDT 2007

I've used full strength Clorox on tops and my white interior vinyl for years
without any problems.  If I was going to pour it on the carpet, I'd try one
of the "color safe" oxygen bleaches first.  In any case, I'd let it sit a
while and then hose it out.  But, then, since I have a convert, I have drain
holes drilled in the floor for when I leave the top down and it rains.  (One
day we couldn't even see across the parking lot at work - only had about 2"
in the back floorboards when it finally let up enough to go home.  To
provide some rush-hour entertainment for the other drivers, since I was
already soaked to the skin, I drove home with the top down.)

Roger