<VV> no start on 62 fc

gangelli at adelphia.net gangelli at adelphia.net
Tue May 15 11:46:06 EDT 2007

hello all time to get my custom greenbrier inspected and it won't start .nothing at all happens when the key is turned except the dash light dims no click ,nothing .this happened afew times before .starter is a couple years old battery cable is new battery fully charged I checked the wires to the solenoid and one was broken so I replaced it . still nothing i have pulled the ignition switch out ,can i jump the connector to see if it will turn over .? If so how? I will try jumping the solenoid as well. There is power to the battery connection at the starter. what is my next step / just get the new starter? I have an old one i can test with maybe to see if it is the switch or wiring . any help appreciated have to get it going by thursday . thank you . regards jeff a