<VV> 1962 Corvair Auction this Saturday

Wade Halsey hihal at roadrunner.com
Wed May 16 19:56:00 EDT 2007

One of my neighbors called today. His mother died and her 1962 2 door 700 Corvair is going
to be auctioned as part of the estate sale. The car was described to me as non-running with
four flat tires and unused for 20+ years. He thinks it could be restored or used as parts.
It is black and has a PG. He didn't know the mileage or which engine it had. If anyone is
interested in going to the auction, email me for directions. It is roughly 75 miles south of
Columbus Ohio and 75 miles east of Cincinnati. Not too far north of Lexington KY either!

Wade Halsey