<VV> I Need A Corvair Trailered From Minnesota To NC

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 08:16:42 EDT 2007

Hello All,
I am looking for a car carrier to bring my just
purchased 67 coupe from Minnesota to North Carolina,
and I would be most willing to pay cash upon delivery,
or a deposit if needed before hand.
I never thought I would own 2 Corvairs, but after last
night, and an auction on EBay, it seems I am now the
proud owner of my 2nd 67 Corvair... Ebay auction
number 110126949284
(Seems right on time too, as I noticed somebody
confirmed the fix of the Boyne directional switches...
High Kudos!!!)

So, if anybody knows a good car hauler, that is fairly
reasonable and travels those regions, I would love to
get her brought home.

All The Best Regards,
Danny Barber
67 Vert named Wilma