<VV> I await your response soonest :)

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 11:12:58 EDT 2007

  a responses to my ad in CORSA :))

  [ the item is less than 70 dollars]

  ----
    handsomethomason at hotmail.com

    thomas davidson wrote: Hello, I am interested in the purchase of this item and will like to know more about its condition. Also,if you accept a bank check(clears in 3 days) as a mode of payment? What is the final asking price? Will you let my client shipping company come for the pick up of the item at your location? because we work in conjunction with a private shipping company who ship our items for us. Furthermore,Will you be able to send the excess amount on the check to the private shipping company same day you receive and cash the check for the arrangement of the home pick up from your house down to my clients location in VA. Lastly,i want you to send me your full name,address and phone number to mail the check.I await your response soonest. Regards

  ----

  Unfortunately, and as often as I've done this, I could not discern the IP address of the sender.
  Once found, sites like

  http://www.dns411.com

  or

  http://ripe.net/whois

  could render more info about these cyber Neanderthals :)

  Regards,

  Tony I.