<VV> Dash wiring harness Monza vs. Corsa

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 13:47:33 EDT 2007

Charles-
The Corsa dash harness will plug into the Monza harness but you will be
missing the wires for the Tach and temp gauge. These wires can be added to
the Monza harness and the wires run to the abk of the car. Clark's has the
proper small metal connectors. If your Monza didn't have a factory installed
clock you may also be missing the wire for that. To use the vacuum/pressure
gauge you would have to run a hose to the back of the car.
There is also some additional wiring and a diode for the "overheat" buzzer
but I don't think that goes thru the dash harness.
I would suggest consulting a wiring diagram to see what I'm writing about.
   Ed