<VV> re: 10. I Need A Corvair Trailered From Minnesota To NC (LastHamlet)

VairChris vairchris at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:07:41 EDT 2007

I recently purchased a rampside in Florida and needed it shipped to Texas.
A user here recommended uship.com, so I checked it out.  I found a shipper
there who was about 30% less than commercial companies, had an enclosed
trailer, and had 100% positive feedback.  He picked up my truck in Florida
Monday around noon and was at my house (20 hours driving time) at dinner
time Tuesday.  I put 10% down on paypal and paid the rest in cash on
delivery.  For that distance, the price was about $1200, however, if you
don't need an enclosed trailer, the price is a lot less (about half).

Good luck.