<VV> MAY COMMUNIQUE NON-ARRIVAL - IRONY OR CONSPIRACY?

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 16:31:32 EDT 2007

  Listen Rod, I've switched from Cable internet to
  caveman dial-up ! :))

  Next month, I "is" installing a 14.4 modem and getting rid
  of this silly reckless 56k too ...

  All this sacrifice just to get the darn communiqué on time :))
  Obviously wanting to pay for the first class mail was a demented offer  !

  so, I'm working on the following multiple choice resolutions !

  1) take it up with my director
  2) take it to VV talk
  3) Contact the Surgeon General
  4) and...not everybody has a PC you know !
  5) I don't care, I get mine on time :)
  5 All the above...

  Regards,

  Tony I.