<VV> ASCII Characters -> "Auto-Correct" - no vair

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu May 17 22:20:07 EDT 2007

Character maps are also available from the "Insert->Symbol" menu in some
programs, like Excel, Word, etc.

You can also use them to find a character, then copy 'n paste it into
"Auto-Correct" to get it easier next time.

For example, I use the "double s" (subsection) character that
"auto-corrects" when I type "$$" and the 'copyright symbol is already in
"Auto-Correct" when you enter "(c)"

Note that you can undo "Auto-Correct" if you really wanted paren-C-paren by
using "un-do" immediately.

I wish my Vair had an un-do button !