<VV> LM bolt pattern

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 19 15:50:03 EDT 2007

Hi Chaz,

Don't know about BMW.  According to Matt, looks possible.

As far as interchanging wheels, I found the following at a website.  No
guarantee on accuracy from me, but looks correct.

5 on 4-3/4 (120.6 mm)
Buick - Regal, Century, Special (most mid-size) '64-'80's
Chevy van
Chevrolet - all (exc. as noted elsewhere) '49-'89
Corvette all
Corvair '65-'69 5-bolt
GM compact and midsize
Oldsmobile - 442, Cutlass, F-85, Toronado
(most mid-size) '60's-'80's
Pontiac - GTO, LeMans, Firebird, Grand Prix
(mid size) '64-'80's

Later, JR