<VV> BMW wheel pattern vs. Chevy

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat May 19 19:46:42 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/19/2007 2:47:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
JVHRoberts at aol.com writes:

DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD IDEA!! You wind up with one hell of a bending  load on
the studs, and you lose the centering of the wheel, since  the BMW wheels
have
a  larger center hole. Given the mismatch of bolt  circles, any chance of
decent  concentricity is lost. Someone here  listed an outfit that'll
remachine the
wheels to correct the bolt  pattern for fairly cheap.

In a message dated 5/19/2007 2:13:48  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,