<VV> Seeking Car History

Gary Rinehart doduckinn at centurytel.net
Mon May 21 03:22:41 EDT 2007

I may be kidding myself, but who knows??  I am trying to get some historical data on what has been done to the car.

I am trying to locate a past owner of a 65 Corsa Convert, Turbo.  The Car was sold in July of 2006 and was from North Carolina.  The car is painted "Evening Orchid".  Vin # is: 107675W298846.  It has/had a what I assume to be an Antique License plat of No Carolina, #DS-9492 and date of 1965.  It was stated to me of what is probably a Myth; one of the previous owners "stored the car in his living room"!
Maybe someone of you may know something of this car.  Please
e-mail me direct: doduckinn at centurytel.net
Thanks, Gary Rinehart