<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 28, Issue 79

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Tue May 22 13:17:42 EDT 2007

From: "Rick Norris"
Subject: Autocross report, windy as usual...
I have been mistaken for other famous Corvair Heroes before but this time
was a new one. A guy came up to me and started talking about how he had
followed me in magazines for years and knew all about my Corvair racing
legend. I let him go on for awhile to see where he was going. He thought I
was Charlie Clark!
Life is hilarious if you just let it go!