<VV> re Fuel Tank Question

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Tue May 22 22:46:57 EDT 2007

Matt's never worked on a FC!  Youhave to pull the tank to get to the sender,
I wouldn't go bending  trying, I would try to make sure it was right maybe
by looking in the filler pipe.  The other alternitive is to do what Francis
Boydston did to the FC Mark Domzalski has now and make a door over the
float, so all you have to do is remove the seat and and 6 (very short)
sheetmetal screws to access the sender.

dp