<VV> Fw: 64 Corvair Spyder Convertable

Allen Miles jallenm at comcast.net
Wed May 23 09:23:02 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Hemken
To: 'Allen Miles'
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 9:10 PM
Subject: RE: 64 Corvair Spyder Convertable

The car was running when parked in the mid-'70s. It has been in dry storage since then. It is complete with Spyder hubcaps and turbo. I don't know the exact mileage but it isn't high since it was only 10-12 years old when it was parked in the shed. It has soft hit on the nose and some rust through around the right front headlight. It is silver with a white top, red interior and 4-speed. See photos of the car in the Hemken collection sale album invitation.