<VV> Flywheels ain't alone (humor)

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Wed May 23 10:10:49 EDT 2007

From: "Rick Norris"

  Beats me Smitty, did he ever own your old Chevy???????

The Lone Haranguer...
  Smitty Says:  The above response to my post on blowing up a PG torque converter prompts me to answer.  No Rick.  Billy never drove or owned my 38 Chevy.  My intention was to question whether he ever concerned himself about the possibility of his PG torque converter blowing up on the drag strip.  I can see right now that in the future I will have to post a video clip to you separately so you can see my lips move when I write.  West Virginians and I have a lot in common.