<VV> re:seat belt/harness crossover

Ron Choy ronchoy at comcast.net
Wed May 23 18:43:11 EDT 2007

So, because it's the first really nice day in 8 days, I took my 'vert
out. I put the driver's outboard inside the seat arm. And cinched up
with the starboard center belt. So, ok, but it's sort of weird feeling.
	Back in 1965 and 1968, mom and I bought bench-seat 500s because
Monzas cost too much. So, I never learned the proper way to fasten
bucket seat belts. So, from now on, I'll do it the proper way.
	Of course, all this makes no difference unless I collide with
something. And if only maimed and not killed, will be able to
consider whether i was using the correct inboard belt.  Somehow, I
don't think it would have made much difference.  Ah, I seem to learn
something new about Corvairs every day!  :)   -ron 65,66