<VV> carbs

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Thu May 24 17:21:31 EDT 2007

Well, one way of doing it is to let the 10" crescent wrench you are using to
back up the fuel inlet nut fall against the positive terminal of the battery
while fuel is spilling out of the 3/16 fuel line.

I'm not sure why I would know that.  But the hair on my eyebrows is finally
growing back nicely.

Cliff Tibbitts
140 (as in four opportunities for disaster) 4 speed MonzaL
Lexington, KY