<VV> Corvairs in Springfield IL (no Tech)

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Thu May 24 20:29:07 EDT 2007

Prairie Capital Corvair founding member (1977)  Bob Nicholson.

Good Corvair mechanic,  Good friend.   Helped me many times,  i've tried to
return the favor when I'm able

Some of the Corvairs are his,  some his son, some his daughter -- yes a
Corvair family.

tim mahler
PCCA,  CORSA
not as many Corvairs as Bob.