<VV> Re: [FC] Clarks Greenbrier Deluxe Door Panel Fit

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Thu May 24 21:29:18 EDT 2007

History: new Deluxe door panels were pinching at front edge of driver and
passenger doors, making it difficult to close doors.

An Update...

Had the upholstery shop loosen the vinyl and shave some of the  cardboard
backing from the front edge. Door pinch problem solved. Seems the  reproduction
panels were too wide by about 3/8", or the pre made holes for  armrests were in
the incorrect location (which moved the panels too far  forward), or my
installer simply placed the panels too far forward to begin  with. As I wasn't at
the shop to see the original install, not quite sure what  happened... gave
them a shave and all is well.

Mike Mauro