<VV> Coupes s...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 19:15:25 EDT 2007

  IMHO, this thread is truly a gem. If this is ain't high tech, I dunno
  what is :))

  buttt, I wanna cordially ask all the "ess you see kay" experts to be
  cognizant of the fact that _not everyone_  is so well versed in their
  field of expertise (aka the shop dialogue)...

  so, ummm....what was the name of that board where all the interesting
  erotic talk gets directed to? was it VV walk? VV bulk...what was it ??!

  is someone recording this precious give & take (no pun intended) for the
  third volume of da Tech Guide? ...sheeeeshhhh... :))