<VV> Coupes suck, explanation

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat May 26 22:04:39 EDT 2007

Frank DuVal wrote:

> Absolutely! The coupe was cheaper, therefore sold more!

That's for sure. Cheap, in more ways than one! LOL

> Lots of people let the rest of the world dictate how they live their
> lives. I do things MY WAY and ignore all those who think 4 doors are
> family only vehicles.

That's why I let those who are deluded about coupes live in their own
world. I just like needling them once in a while.

> Now if I could only find a 4 door convertible....  I have seen the pictures.
>
> Frank DuVal

I DO know that there were at least two built by CORSA members. If memory
serves me right, they both showed up at the '81 Denver convention. One
in particular was well-done.

-Mark