<VV> 2 door vs 4 door

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat May 26 22:21:52 EDT 2007

I'm also just throwing gasoline on the fire, spent most of yesterday driving
the 66 sedan, also own a 63 and 65 coupe,  61 Lakewood, 63 and 64
Greenbrier.  It's always fun to play with the 4 doors are the only Corvair
worth owning set and the earlies are the only Corvair worth owning set.
When you get the early 4 door set who thing they are who they are being
persecuted on two fronts it's even more fun to throw bombs.

dp