<VV> pricing a used fitch roof

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sun May 27 15:27:27 EDT 2007

Hello folks,

    I have someone interested in buying the used fitch roof off of my car and was hoping for a little advice on what I should let it go for.  The roof was fiberglassed onto the car so it needs some work to get it ready to install.  The fellow who is currently interested in it is very good with fiberglass so he will be fixing it himself.  I'm sure its a repro, there are also no Fitch Sprint emblems.  I know that Clarks sells repro's for almost $900 but I'm willing to be reasonable about the price... I just don't want to cheat myself as I need every penny I can get to finish my project car!

The pics are linked below, tell me what you think I should sell it to the guy for (or if you want it make an offer)!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/fitch6.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/fitch5.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/fitch4.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/fitch3.jpg