<VV> Replacing backup light switch

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon May 28 00:14:59 EDT 2007

Yes, the fluid will come out. 90W gear lube. It will smell bad... Let's
call it a distinctive odor!

You can keep it from becomming a problem by closing the hole with your
finger while getting the new switch ready for the hole. Be prepared and
it will be easy. Keep the wire rubberbanded to the switch while screwing
it in.

Frank DuVal