<VV> online classified - bogus responses?

John Headley john.headley at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 13:04:11 EDT 2007

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone else who submits classified ads to
the CORSA site is getting strange responses?  I
suppose there isn't much we can do, but these appear
bogus to me.  See below....
-John

Check these out:

HELLO SELLER,MY NAME IS MRS.JANET I WILL LIKE TO BUY
YOUR 1964 MONZA CONVERTIBLE AND TELL ME THE TOTAL
PRICE YOU ARE WILLING TO SELL IT OUT AND THE
CONDITION.GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS.
REGARG.

Goodday
Am interested in purchasing your AUTO...if you are
still selling it i would like to know the actual
selling price for it and if its in good condition and
i would like to pay with cashier check and i have my
own private shipping company so shipping the AUTO is
not a problem to me if you accept my mode of
payment.look forward to hearing from you asap.thanks
Best Regards
Walter

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/