<VV> Re: CRANK PULLEY PULLER

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon May 28 13:09:17 EDT 2007

>harbor freight has a cheapie steering wheel puller kit that will work just
>great on crank pullys and steering wheels. under $10 bucks

If talking about the 37824-0VGA 46 pc."puller", be aware that it does not
include any #10 screws such as used on Grant steering wheel hubs (and now
do not remember the screw size on a stock Corvair hub).

Am fortunate/cursed to have a Harbor Freight outlet about 15 minutes from
my house. Like things from JCW it is best to be able to see what you are
buying but some things are very useful. Then again there is the air
operated vaccuum pump for removing moisture from A/C systems that is rated
to 28.3" HG.

Padgett