<VV> Loose Oil Pickup Fit

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue May 29 08:50:44 EDT 2007

Well, it IS elastic, it IS fully captured, and as long as the surfaces are
clean, it WILL stick.
The abuses of RTV are well known and numerous, in these days of modern
engines sealed by the stuff. The operative word is ABUSE. A thin coating on a
clean tube inserted in a clean bore should be a no brainer. Done it several
times, NEVER had a problem.
In other words, used AS INTENDED, RTV will work flawlessly.

In a message dated 5/29/2007 8:25:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,