<VV> Vert Visors

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 29 21:47:01 EDT 2007

Unless it is raining - UP!  Why?  So the guy coming toward you can see you
are driving a convertible.  In the rain (mild and above 60 mph speed), they
go horizontal, so as not to catch the rain and drip it on your legs.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)