<VV> parts clean out

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue May 29 23:12:25 EDT 2007

So now you are understanding the true cost of throwing parts away. You
now have to order new from a vendor or used from someone who wisely
saved them....

Parts are so numerous they are worthless.

When they are gone, they are gone.

Your shelf is bare now.

The time to act was yesterday.

Frank Charlie DuVal