<VV> '66 convertible top schematic

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed May 30 09:10:21 EDT 2007

Thanks to Mike Mann for help. I have annotated and added an illustration to
the schematic from the 66 Fisher body manual and posted it at
http://padgett.ws/files/66topschem.jpg . It looks like the relay is just an
ordinary single pole single throw relay. The double passthrough and the odd
motor circuit had me confused but makes sense now.

If the proper relay ever stops being available, I suspect that some minor
jumpers would allow substitution.

The interesting part is that if either of the motor field windings opens,
the relay stops working. The only real way to check is with an ohmmeter.

Padgett