<VV> corvair history

Richard/Gail Spiess spiessdg at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 11:33:51 EDT 2007

I have tried, on occasion, to track the history of my 64 Spyder, but have been told that the information is not available from GM.
  It was suggested that I try contacting states that the car may have been registered in but that is a crap shoot.  Judging by the condition of the car, I would guess it was a southern car, but who knows.  The previous owner was a college kid who did not have a clue about anything.