<VV> Steel tops

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 30 17:11:05 EDT 2007

I had a '35 ford 2door SEDAN which had the fabric top.  It was a kind of
wood framed affair with chicken wire and stuffing and a black waterproofed
material on the outer surface.  My '36 Ford had a fabric top too, but it was
a Cabriolet.  By '39, Fords had metal roofs even on sedans but I don't know
what year the change occurred.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)