<VV> Quoting Posts (No Corvair)

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Wed May 30 18:45:21 EDT 2007

From: cjcavitt at comcast.net
Subject: Re: vv - quoting entire posts - bad (no corvair)

you know whats even worse than that? people that even take up more space and time BITCHING about it! do people seriously have nothing better to do than bitch? Dont read it, if if bothers you curt.
  Smitty Says:  Wrong answer Curt.  We have a right to bitch because the people who repeat the entire posts are violating the recommended procedures.  I wish everyone who would like to see the rules enforced would complain.  More than that I would like to see people who do it given a weeks vacation from VV for each violation.  Maybe the lazy people would get "the word".