<VV> parts clean out

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed May 30 21:25:37 EDT 2007

Well, 15 tons is quite a few parts to save..... Matt is right about
storage costing and you are in business to make a profit. I know I was,
and when there was no profit the fun factor was much less.

I was refering to personal saving of small parts that people are still
ditching. Saving whole cars is difficult for most people. Saving more
than a shelf unit of spares is difficult to people in apartments and
small houses.

But to save nothing, well, you should call them customers!

As an east coaster, I just cannot imagine cutting up or crushing a rust
free car. The last I checked, GM was not making any more Corvairs. So
the more we scrap, the fewer prospective club members there will ever
be. And people wonder why our membership is falling....

We are getting smarter, and several club members have decided it is
worth the shipping to buy rust free parts from your area of the country.
So we are trying in a small way to save your left coast parts from the
scrap pile of history.

Frank DuVal