<VV> place that fixes Corvairs?

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Thu May 31 00:15:36 EDT 2007

Ron, your 50 or 60 miles from one of the premier Corvair mechanics.  Count
your blessings.  I got to know Mel when I lived in SillyCorn Valley.  I'm 80
miles from Steve Goodman in Golden, CO and if I run across anything I can't
handle 80 miles isn't to far even if I have to tow it.  There are probably
less than a dozen competent full time Corvair wrenches in the country and
maybe that many part time mechanics. There are many people out there who
would love to be as close to a Corvair mechanic as you are.  I heard a lot
of stories about a "Corvair" mechanic in SF a few years back and none of
them good.  I don't think Card's is still in Richmond.  I haven't heard of
them in years.

dp